PASS DONATION REQUESTS
Charitable Contributions are made by Muvico Entertainment (“Muvico”) to non-profit charitable organizations in the United States that are certified tax-exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the United States Internal Revenue Service Code. Within the parameters of our program guidelines, projects of all non-profit organizations are considered for a contribution without regard to race, gender, disability, religion, ethnicity, age or sexual orientation.
- Our main goal is to donate to organizations requesting passes for fundraisers, auctions and/or raffles that raise funds for a charity event.
- We normally do not give passes to be used as:
- Incentives (some exceptions apply: schools, libraries for reading incentives, colleges/universities, churches, blood drives)
- Thank you gifts to volunteers
- Entertainment for residents of shelters, etc.
- We are limited in the number of passes that we can donate to any given organization.
- We are limited in the number of passes that we can donate in any given month, when that limit is met no more passes will be donated until the following month.
- Donation requests can no longer be faxed or sent via e-mail — they must be mailed.
- Due to the increase in the volume of requests we receive each month, we MUST enforce the submission criteria allowing a 6 week processing period.
To request a charitable pass contribution, please submit the following 2 documents at least 6 weeks prior to your event:
- A written request on your organization’s letterhead.
- A valid, current copy of the IRS Federal tax-exempt letter showing the organization’s 501(c)(3) status.
Organizations that do not submit both documents will not be considered for a charitable contribution from Muvico Entertainment.
Once all documents have been completed, you must submit them to our “Donation Department” via mail to:
Muvico Entertainment, LLC
Attention: Donation Department
3101 N. Federal Highway, 6th Floor
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33306
IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to high volume of requests, all correspondence is handled through the mail system. We do not follow up on requests via phone, fax or e-mail. Muvico makes every effort to notify each organization by mail if a request has been declined; however, if you do not receive a donation within two weeks before your event or deadline, it is safe to assume we didn’t receive your request or your request has been declined.
Muvico reserves the right to revise its donation criteria at any time without notice, and may choose at its discretion to pursue donation ventures outside of the scope listed above.